Angie’s Recipe of the Day: GRILLED CHICKEN KEBABS WITH GARLIC AND CUMIN
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbs ground cumin
- 2 Tbs sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- wooden skewers
Soak wooden skewers for at least 15 minutes before grilling.
- Slice chicken breasts length-wise into 3 or 4 strips each.
- Combine crushed garlic, cumin, sesame oil and sea salt in a bowl.
- Place the chicken into the spice mixture and coat each piece. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (may marinate overnight).
- Just before dinner time, prepare the grill and soak the skewers.
- Pierce each slice of chicken breast with a skewer.
- Grill until fully cooked.