Angie’s Recipe of the Day: 3 Ingredient Simple Protein Pancakes
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup Formulx Vanilla Protein Powder
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (optional – or whatever else you want in the pancakes)
- 1 tablespoon butter (or other oil – to grease the pan)
- Mix together bananas, eggs, and protein powder until well combined.
- Place a pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with a bit of oil. Once pan is hot, add a large spoonful of the pancake mixture to the pan, about 3-5 inches wide.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the pancakes.
- Once the pancakes begin to bubble, flip them. Cook for about 1 minute each side, depending how hot the pan is.
- Regrease the pan, as needed.
Recipe courtesy of paleomg.com