Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Asian Marinated Crockpot Beef Spare Ribs
- Place spare ribs in a large baking dish or shallow dish.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, other than the ribs.
- Pour marinade over the ribs.
- Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 8+ hours. I did 2+ days, but that’s because of laziness. You don’t have to be a lazy ass like me. Taste paid off though.
- Place ribs in crockpot.
- Pour extra marinade on top. You shouldn’t need extra liquid, but if you do, just add a couple tablespoons of water.
- Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender and falls off the bone.
- OMG eat them.
Recipe Courtesy of paleomg.com