Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Avocado Banana Chocolate Cookies Recipe
SERVES: 4 PREP: 15 min. COOK: 10 min.
- 1 cup very ripe avocado flesh;
- 1 banana;
- 1 egg;
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder;
- 2 tbsp. raw honey; (optional)
- Dark chocolate chunks, to taste;
- ½ tsp. baking soda;
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Combine the banana, avocado, and honey in a bowl.
- Mix everything until smooth using a hand mixer or a food processor.
- Add in the egg, baking soda, and cocoa powder, and continue mixing until everything is well blended.
- Stir in the dark chocolate chunks, if using.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The dough will be very soft.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are warm and firm.
Recipe courtesy of paleoleap.com