Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Chai Pumpkin Bread
- 1 cup almond butter (or other nut butter or seed butter)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana, mashed
- ¼ cup honey (optional- i like it sweeter)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 chai tea packets (tea spices removed from packets)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together almond butter, pumpkin, banana, and eggs.
- Cut open the two tea bags and remove all the tea spices from the tea bags and add to almond butter mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Grease a bread pan and then line it with parchment paper.
- Pour batter in pan and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest before slicing.
Recipe courtesy of paleomg.com