Angie’s Recipe of the day: Chipotle Lime Salmon
- 1 lb salmon fillets, skinless
- 1-2 Tbs olive oil, coconut oil, or bacon grease
- 2-3 limes (1 per salmon fillet), cut in half
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ground chipotle
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry, and place on a metal baking sheet.
- Rub each fillet with olive oil or fat of choice, and squeeze the juice from one-half lime onto each fillet.
- Sprinkle fillets with sea salt (if desired) and chipotle, then place a half lime on top of each fillet.
- Cook salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
Recipe courtesy of Paleo Plan