Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- ½ cup Formulx Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter, melted
- 1 heaping tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk or water)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, mix together protein powder, coconut sugar, and coconut flour.
- Then add coconut butter, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and a tiny bit of salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 8-9 balls. Firmly roll them keep them from falling apart.
- Place in the refrigerator to set and store in the fridge.
Recipe Courtesy of paleomg.com