Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Garlic Pork and Rice
- 2lb pork rump roast, excess fat removed
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 head of cauliflower, stem and leaves removed, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Pull out your handy dandy crockpot AND food processor. If you still don’t have these items, rethink your life. Invest. Period.
- Use the shredding attachment on your food processor and run both heads of cauliflower through the food processor to rice it.
- Throw all your riced cauliflower in the crockpot along with your chicken broth.
- Add cumin and salt and pepper to your rice along with 3 garlic cloves.
- Now use a sharp knife to make 3 one inch cuts in the pork roast and push each clove into the roast cuts.
- Place roast on top of the cauliflower.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Shred pork and mix with cauliflower rice! BOOM.
Recipe courtesy of paleomg.com