Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Hearty Banana Granola Pancakes
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Paleo Granola
- syrup, to top (as much or as little as you want)
- Place banana in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Then crack eggs into food processor and mix together.
- Lastly, add in the food processor the coconut flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Puree until smooth.
- Now heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once skillet is hot, pour around 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into skillet. I made each pancake about 3 inches, and that was perfect for flipping.
- Wait until each pancake begins to form bubbles on the surface sprinkle with granola, then flip. If you use your spatula to press under the sides of the pancake, all the way around, it will be easier to flip.
***Recipe courtesy of PALEOmg******