Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Omelet Muffins
- coconut oil or paper muffin liners
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 lb chicken, ham, or sausage, cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 2 cups diced vegetables (1 red bell pepper, 1/4 lb asparagus or broccoli and 1/2 yellow onion recommended, but use whatever is on hand)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1″ of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.