Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Pomegranate Coconut Chocolate Bark
- 10 ounces Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut flakes (I ran mine through a food processor until the flakes were super fine)
- ½ – 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Melt chocolate or chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave.
- Mix in coconut into melted chocolate.
- Spread out coconut chocolate on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread out to about ⅛-1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle chocolate pomegranate seeds.
- Place in freeze and freeze for 1+ hours until hard. Break into pieces and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of PaleOMG