Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Pumpkin Pie Granola Parfaits
For the pumpkin pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons almond butter (or sunbutter if you are nut free)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- pinch of salt
For the coconut whipped cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can of coconut milk (refrigerated overnight – I used Thai Kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the granola
- Mix together all pumpkin pumpkin pie ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- In a different bowl, add the coconut cream that sits on top of the coconut water and whip together all coconut whipped cream ingredients until smooth. (leave behind the coconut water for shakes or whatever else)
- In a bowl or an adorable jar, layer it up. Pumpkin, whipped cream, and paleo krunch cereal. Then eat up!
*The 10 hour prep time is the time that you leave the can in the fridge overnight.
Recipe Courtesy of PaleOMG