Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Rosemary Roasted Apples and Sweet Potatoes
- 3 sweet potatoes or yams, cubed
- 3 pink lady apples, seeded and cubed
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cube sweet potatoes and apples and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Pour coconut oil over the sweet potatoes and apples along with rosemary and salt. Toss with hands to fully coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft and cooked through.
- Serve with anything!
Recipe Courtesy of paleomg.com