Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Simple Slow Cooker Chicken
SERVES: 4 PREP: 15 min. COOK: 4 h.
- 4 bone-in, skin on chicken breasts;
- 2 red onions, sliced;
- 1 tbsp. chili powder;
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika;
- 2 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, combine the chili powder, paprika, and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the chili powder mixture.
- Arrange the onions in a single layer at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the bed of onions, and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Brush the chicken breasts with the liquid from the bottom of the slow cooker and serve.
Recipe courtesy of paleoleap.com