Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Spicy Honey-Glazed Ribs Recipe
SERVES: 4 PREP: 15 min. COOK: 2h20min.
- 2 lbs. pork baby back ribs, membrane removed;
- 1 clove garlic, minced;
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced;
- ⅓ cup raw honey;
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos;
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice;
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha or hot pepper sauce of your choice;
- Cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 300 F.
- Season the ribs to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Wrap the ribs tightly with foil, and bake in the preheated oven for about 2 hours.
- When the 2 hours are almost up, melt some cooking fat in a saucepan over a medium heat, and cook the garlic and ginger for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, but don’t turn it off. Unwrap the foil and generously brush the ribs with the spicy honey sauce.
- Broil the sauce-coated ribs for 5 to 6 minutes, and serve with the remaining sauce.
Recipe courtesy of paleoleap.com