Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Taco-Spiced Deviled Eggs
Serves: 8 halves
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled*
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a mini food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until fairly smooth.
- Scoop the filling into a plastic zip bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
- Pipe the filling into the egg white halves.
*For help with this, check out my post How To Make The Perfect Harboiled Egg: http://bit.ly/1vwrM4M
Recipe courtesy of paleomg.com