Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Teriyaki Sirloin Kabobs
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound sirloin steak, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 small pineapple, rind and core removed and cut into 2 inch cubes (Use This Tool)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- Place the sirloin in a resealable plastic bag or container.
- Place the marinade ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until combined.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
- Pour about 3/4 of the marinade over the meat and set the rest aside for basting later.
- Cover the meat and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 6 – 24 hours.
- If using wooden skewers, allow them to soak in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat
- Skewer the meat, pineapple, peppers and onions and place on the grill.
- Baste with the extra teriyaki sauce
- Cook the skewers, turning as needed, for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is cooked to your liking and the vegetables are tender.
- Remove, serve, and Enjoy
Recipe Courtesy of civilizedcavemancooking.com