Angie’s Recipe of the Day: Valentine’s Day Almond Butter Blondies
Serves: 9 squares
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup maple sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Mix together all ingredients and fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and spread out evenly
- Bake for 20-23 minutes (the top will seem a bit soft but will harden when cooled). Let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe courtesy of paleomg.com